Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    02.05 One last puzzle before we depart!
    02.01 AC? What AC?
    01.26 Impending URL changes!
    01.11 I've got a bit of a reputation...
    01.06 AC underway, and a puzzle to solve!
    01.01 Happy new year! Have some announcements of varying importance.
    12.31 Enter the Winter Labyrinth if you dare!
    12.23 Professional Quidditch things...
    12.21 New stamp!
    12.20 Concerning immortality
    12.16 A heads up that the Secret Swap deadline is fast approaching!
    12.14 Introducing our new Minister of Magic!
    12.13 On the first day of Charming, Kayte gave to me...
    12.11 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...

What If I Was The Last Sight You Ever Saw
    She thought about how it seemed like an appropriate time to leave.

She thought about how warm and cozy her bed was compared to standing around in the dead of winter in nothing but a nightgown. Then she realized her bed would no longer be warm from where she had occupied it and her fire would probably have burned out. Then she considered how it might be awkward to leave because she obviously wasn't going to say something dumb like 'good night' and just slinking backwards out of the room without saying a word was almost like saying that she'd invaded his private space and was sheepishly backing off.

Of course it wouldn't be any easier if he asked her to leave because she'd immediately feel obliged to stay. Really she was trapped there unless he knocked her out and dragged her to her bed. It might be the least awkward exit (for her) but it probably wouldn't be the most comfortable one, physically speaking.

"Have I made you want to start sleeping with your door locked?" Tig started to smirk at her attempt at humor but before she'd even finished forming the smirk she decided that something utterly lame had just come out of her mouth and she no longer endorsed it. She grimaced lightly at no one in particular.
    DECEMBER 20TH, 1887 | OUTFIT | @Tiberius Lestrange

Tiberius arched an eyebrow at her comment, surprised. Had she just made a joke? Had the mood turned around so completely? He had never known Antigone to be the joking sort before — or perhaps he merely lacked the sense of humor to recognize hers, which was entirely possible. All the same, he didn't know exactly how to respond.

"Why?" he asked. "Do you plan on making it a habit of breaking in and jumping atop me while I sleep?"
    [Image: mZROQz.png]
    Set by Tiff!

The way he said it made it sound... Her lip curled in repulsion while her face seemed to grow hot. "I- Tha- It wasn't like that!" she hissed. Had he been thinking along those lines then? Had he caught on when she had tried to...

Had he actually been implying that or was she the one bringing that dimension to it all by herself?

"I'm incredibly tired," she announced brashly. She side-stepped the door so she could actually open it. As she walked through it, she called back to him with notable agitation, "And I lied earlier!" She changed her mind about finishing that train of thought and headed for her bedroom.
    DECEMBER 20TH, 1887 | OUTFIT | @Tiberius Lestrange